Shortly after my might-be-annual trip to join fellow SXSW Interactive attendees to talk tech with the Texas Governor (thanks this year to Adam Beaugh), I discussed with the Texas Rangers assigned to the office the highly improbable possibility that we might see Governor Perry checking into his barber shop via foursquare or Gowalla. “That is most likely a security risk we would not allow,” they stated with an earnest cool about them.
- Excitement Builds as “Get Ready To Live 2″ Gets Ready to Rock Austin
- Blue Clover Hosts Second Annual Motivational, Provocative ‘Get Ready To Live’ Event – Sunday, March 13th
- Happy Mother’s Day!
- PUNCTUATION: Dashes vs. Hyphens
- Our 7 Step Creative Process
- On Location, Just Checking In…
- 8 Basic Principles of Brand Development for Small Businesses
- Into the Wild… Blue Clover
Blueings, a Blog written and managed by Blue Clover, On & Off-Line Branding displaying opinions, and focusing on matters of corporate and brand identity, design & technology.